To prepare students from diverse backgrounds for the challenges that they will face as entrepreneur and leaders to encourage a global perspective and ethical shaping of society
- To be the best regional business school in the nation recognized for academic excellence and for contributing to the overall development of our region and broader environment.
- Ambitious– It places the Easwari MBA at the forefront of the world’s most significant issues.
- Aggressive– It will require a great deal of additional funding, above and beyond our normal and expected revenue increases.
- Achievable– With the support of our management, faculty, students, alumni; and in collaboration with various organizations.
Long Term Goals
- To start Research Nodal centre.
- To produce 100% result in the University examination.
- To produce 3 university ranks per year.
- To produce Gold medalists.
- To provide 100% placement.
- To Sign 2 MoUs per year.
- To do 1 consultancy work / year
Short Term Goals
- Leadership Lecture Series (Minimum 3 Lecture by Industry Top Executives)
- Students Social Responsibility (5 Students were given Main Project on Social issues)
- To prepare Staff to present paper with students in conference
- To motivate finance students to register for NSE Modules
- To Prepare students to participate in Quiz, Business Plan, Paper Presentation, Workshop & Seminar
Program Educational Objectives
The Master of Business Administration program has three overall educational objectives:
- Develop professional skills that prepare them for immediate employment in the areas of management, entrepreneurship and related fields
- Develop an understanding of the diverse and dynamic global business environment
- Provide with an educational foundation that prepares them for continued lifelong learning throughout their career
Programme Specific Outcomes
- Students will possess the ability to apply management techniques for rational decision making and innovative thinking.
- Students will be competent professionals in their area of specialization.
- Students will obtain expected business intricacies and become socially responsible citizens.
- Students are academically prepared for a managerial career
- Students have the necessary attitudes and skills to become more productive employees, and to continue learning
- Students can communicate effectively and possess entrepreneurial skills
- An understanding of professional, ethical and various functional issues and responsibilities
- An ability to analyze problems, formulate and use the appropriate managerial skills
- An ability to use current techniques and skills necessary for managerial practice
- Graduates become managerial leaders in a variety of organizations